Monday, September 21, 2009
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Well, today was the last day of a long series of doctor's appointments for Britt and baby Riley. I thought I would share some of the waiting room humor. Do not be alarmed but don't try this at home. Britt obviously is afraid that I will teach Riley bad tricks.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
We spend a ton of time trying to imitate something or someone. God didn't make a mistake when he made us.
1. God has a plan for your life even before you were born. Jeremiah 1:4 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I set you apart..
2. God is working his plan out in your life before the foundations of the world. Ephesians 1:4 “just as He chose us in Him before the foundations of the world. He hand selected you before time begin.
3. We are a work in progress. Philippians 1:6 “For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
So, if God knew the plans for our life before we are born and is steady working it for His Glory then why are we trying to be something we are not designed to be. We all struggle with this SIN especially in the church.
Today, BE YOURSELF!! God wants to use the real you!!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
Monday, December 8, 2008
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Many church leaders know that the success of a church will always depend on how you develop and train leaders. Over the past couple of weeks, we have started a training called Execute.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Now for the service on Sunday ...... Logan and Lori knocked it out of the park. I spent 40 minutes talking about two thoughts God put in my heart this week.
1. Love your Family.
2. Love your Bible.
I wrestled with this because we are going through the book of Ephesians which is awesome! God used the service yesterday to speak to many hearts. I told a friend that I spoke on the family and a family got saved. How awesome is that?
VISION SUNDAY is coming October 12th. Hear the direction LifeSong is going the next three months.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Last night, LifeSong had its first prayer service. It was so different, here were the elements:
- Lighting was down
- People came into an environment where it was intense
- Music was playing
- Opened the service with a call to repentence
- Pray over specific needs (not grandma's cousins uncle's father-in-law ......you get the point)
- We prayer walked
- We experienced group prayer with guidance from prayer leaders
- Everyone got a prayer journal with a challenge to double their time in prayer
We involved many different environments with a common purpose ......... the awareness of PRAYER.
Next month, we are doing something entirely different. I will tell you about it later. So, pastors and leaders, if we really believe that prayer is the power then let's call God's people together for an intense time of prayer.