Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday Thoughts!

I would like to praise the Lord for the LifeSong Church family. These people absolutely amaze me. Some of you know that we had to change the cafe around from being a church to Cafe. The owner of the cafe is trying to auction it off this week. Pray God's will be done there. The majority of people stayed after church and the ones that couldn't had good excuses but our folks are literally the hardest working people on the planet. I have been part of many churches but I have never seen any church with the servants available at my right hand. All I need to do it speak and they are there!! To God be the glory for great workers He has sent to LifeSong.

Now for the service on Sunday ...... Logan and Lori knocked it out of the park. I spent 40 minutes talking about two thoughts God put in my heart this week.

1. Love your Family.
2. Love your Bible.

I wrestled with this because we are going through the book of Ephesians which is awesome! God used the service yesterday to speak to many hearts. I told a friend that I spoke on the family and a family got saved. How awesome is that?

VISION SUNDAY is coming October 12th. Hear the direction LifeSong is going the next three months.

No comments: