Saturday, May 17, 2008

Johnny Hunt

Could this be the year? First, I am absolutely grateful to know Pastor Johnny personally and I could not agree more with my dear friends across this country that Johnny Hunt is exactly what our denomination needs. Pastor Johnny has spent his life investing in "preacher boys" all across this country and the fruit still remains. Only God knows how many people have been touched and impacted for the Kingdom by Pastor Johnny.


God called Britt and me to plant a church in "Sin City" or Las Vegas, that is. I am here today because of the First Baptist Church of Woodstock Georgia and Pastor Johnny's training and encouragement. We are planning to launch June 15th and I believe every victory that is WON (and we have already seen many) will all be because of one word ...... INVESTMENT. Pastor Johnny is the epitome of investing in relationships with God, people, church, and the Kingdom.


Pastor Johnny I wanted to say to you along with the blogging world that I deeply love you and you are making a difference in the next generation of leaders. See you soon!

No comments: