Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SALVATION IS HERE

Many of you have been praying for Gary Goett's salvation over the last year. Gary is the master developer of Southern Highlands. He is for sure a very influential man in Las Vegas. Yesterday, his wife came to know the Lord. R U SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the email I received last night.

Well this morning I sat across my Mom who I have had an extremely difficult relationship with my whole life and she shared with me that she surrendered her life to Christ this morning. My Mom has struggled for a number of years with a number of addictions, is not healthy mentally and has been in the hospital twice in the last 4 months for a total of 8 weeks in ICU due to 3 different major surgeries. We have thought we were going to loose her a number of times due to illness and her own doing and this has been a huge burden...and prayer request to all of you for awhile. I just wanted you all to be able to rejoice with me on this day when all the angels are rejoicing in heaven for yet another will be joining us all for eternity in heaven!

God is doing some amazing things .......... more to share later. Stay tuned.

No comments: