Monday, September 8, 2008

SUNDAY!!

I'm amazed everytime I stand up before our people on Sunday and think to myself where did all of these people come from and how did they hear about us? Couple of praises!!
  • We finally have our worship leaders in place. THEY ROCK!!!!! Lori and Logan are absolutely a God send to the LifeSong family.
  • Great stuff with the association (more on this in the future when everything develops).
  • Gentlemen I have never meet before dropped off a check for $5,000 because he heard about the things we are doing in the community and excited for us to continue. This gentlemen doesn't even go to our church.
  • We have average over 100 people for the past couple of Sundays and we are only 2 1/2 months old.
  • Starting our Upward Soccer Sports League in Vegas.
  • Starting our Men's and Women's Ministries this month.
  • Families are getting control over their finances in Financial Peace University.
  • We are starting a Grief Share Ministry.
  • Much more to come!! I share with our church the best is yet to come!!

This verse sums of my quiet time today and God's activity lately. Proverbs 8:35 "For whoever finds me finds life, And obtains favor from the LORD."

No comments: